- Aluminum can be cleaned by washing to insure the purest mold for your cigars.
- Pick up the mold only or the kit which includes a matching metal packer(includes tip) and startup pkg of skewers.
- If you need multiple sizes of packing tips, they are available on a separate listing.
- Manufactured here in the US.
- Bolts and knobs included to hold the mold together while you pack in your product.
Advantages of Aluminum:
- Outlasts & outperforms wood & plastic
- Won’t crack/shrink/warp and hold bacteria like wood & 3d printed molds
- Less sticking than compared to wood and plastic (Teflon coated)
- Clean the aluminum mold by hand washing with mild soap
- Highest quality and consistency
- Designed for high quality commercial cigar production
Ring size translation:
22 gauge = .34” diameter
26 gauge = .40” diameter
32 gauge = .5” diameter
38 gauge = .59” diameter
40 gauge = .625” diameter
42 gauge = .656” diameter
46 gauge = .719” diameter
52 gauge = .8125” diameter
60 gauge = 1” diameter
**nothing else included beyond what is listed here**